Wednesday 17 August 2011

Everyone needs ruby slippers.

Is there anything more lovely than slipping your cold toes into a snuggly pair of warm slippers at the end of a hard day? I thought not.

I love slippers - almost as much as my sausage dog does - though he mostly loves to eat them. Me, I prefer to wear them.

So when I saw these little babies online the other night I just had to have them!



Designed by my second favourite man to fall into bed with, Peter Alexander. They're pink and sparkly, with a red velvet bow. Completely girly, with more than a touch of whimsy. What's not to love.

These ones are definitely staying out of reach of the sausage dog!

2 comments:

  1. well yr going to look very elegant tippytoeing around the house in these cuties hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - I'm a goddess from the ankles down in these!

    ReplyDelete