Monday 5 December 2011

A bit of Bass

Over the years I've had a love-hate relationship with Nat Bass (aka Natalie Bassingthwaite)*.

Firstly, when she appeared on Neighbours as Izzy, my hubby developed a bit of a crush on her. So she was immediately sent to the sin bin.

But then she joined the Rogue Traders and I realised I quite liked their music - great to listen to while running.

A very pregnant Nat. (Picture source: Herald Sun)
Then she got pregnant about the same time as me, so that furthered her entrenchment in my good books. (For some reason I grew fond of all the celebrities who were pregnant at the same time I was.)


Subsequently, she chose a lovely name for her daughter, Harper. More brownie points.


And despite the fact she's now a judge on the X-Factor (which I can't stand). She's still holding firm on my "people I like" list.







And then today, I stumbled across pictures of Nat on her wedding day from the weekend.

Nat, with daughter Harper, in her gorgeous gown. (Picture source: news.com.au)

She looked stunning in an asymmetrical, heavily embellished white J'aton gown. I'm giving her a 9 out of 10 for the dress and full marks for the headpiece. I do love a good headpiece.

Nat Bass with her new husband, and former bandmate, Cameron McGlinchey.
(Picture source: omgnews.com.au)

And for further commendation, she chose not to sell the rights to her wedding photos and happily let fans snap pics of her outside their wedding venue. Lovely.

So there you are Nat. Most definitely on my Christmas card list this year. Congratulations on your marriage and I hope your wedding day was lovely!!


* Just to clarify, I have actually never met Nat Bass, so my relationship with her over the years has been purely one-sided. But she does seem lovely and I'd be happy to catch up for a coffee with her one day....

No comments:

Post a Comment