Friday 22 July 2011

Blogging ADHD

Who said blogging was easy?

I started writing a post today about how I'm addicted to buying books for my baby daughter. (Seriously I just can't stop myself - I can always justify it with the old "books are educational" argument).

But then it diverged into a post about e-readers and how I'm avoiding them. Followed by a bit of a spiel about the dominance of online bookstores and a lament on the downfall of the entire bookstore industry.

And just to top it off, I began reminiscing about my favourite childhood reading material, the Sweet Valley Twins-slash-High chronicles. (ps. did you hear they're making a movie?????)

So there you have it - I simply can't nail down what my blog topic is tonight. So I'm going to leave it all for another day.

But I will share with you a pic of these gorgeous new board books I bought my daughter this week (just $6.84 each, thank you Big W book department). They also dovetail nicely with my rapidly growing fabric and sewing obsession - but that's a whole other blog topic...

Books about fabric animals - combining two of my favourite things!



No comments:

Post a Comment